With gratitude to EFT developer Gary Craig, who released EFT into the public domain in December 2009. I'm excited to be a co-founder of www.EFTfree.net, a public library of EFT resources. Pick up your free 45-page EFTfree manual!
Phone sessions are a great bargain. Wherever you live, you can benefit from what we have to offer.
"Phone sessions with Betty are the greatest thing. With a couple sessions a month, I feel so much calmer and happier and able to handle whatever arises. My depression has lifted and mood swings are gone. It's wonderful."
- Kathy Krach, Salem, NY
"I find Betty to be a very skilled EFT therapist. She has a very warm, gentle,
accepting and supportive approach to her work. I have paid her my highest
compliment: I sent my mother to work with her, who likes her very much."
Stefan Gonick, EFT Practitioner & Trainer, Westhampton, MA
"I've never used anything so quick and so powerful! And I've tried just about everything. It's 30 hours after my first session, and I'm a whole different person, free from all that anxiety I had."
-Elaine Scott, Houston, TX
Links to EFT, Hypnotherapy, and Other Related Sites
- My two greatest mentors for the work I do have been Marilyn Gordon, a hypnotherapist in Oakland CA who specializes in deep healing hypnotherapy, and Gary Craig of The Sea Ranch, CA, the founder of EFT. I invite you to visit their websites, and I highly recommend all of their materials:
- My friend and fellow hypnotherapist Carolyn Lewis has a very informative website with some excellent writing on hypnotherapy, EFT, and how various issues can be treated with these methods.
- There are so many excellent EFT'ers these days. I could list dozens and dozens, but I especially appreciate those below. They are colleagues and friends whose work I know and recommend. Check their websites for inspiration and useful resources.
- I am grateful to my friend and fellow EFT practitioner Stefan Gonick for creating a wonderful EFT resource, the new EFT and Energy Psychology Workshop and Teleclass Directory. It now serves as a central resource
for EFT and Energy Psychology workshops, trainings and
teleclasses in the US and around the world. You can find workshops by location, topic and presenter.
- Paul Zelizer is an amazing resource to help you become more financially successful whether you have a business in the healing arts or not. Just a few sessions of his coaching made a huge difference for me! Take a look at his video on his website.
- The Associated Psychotherapists of Vermont promotes the rich diversity of healing modalities available in Vermont and has worked to maintain access to this diversity. Their on-line directory is an excellent resource.
- ByRegion.net is an excellent directory for healing arts resources. You can search for healing arts practitioners in Vermont, the US or the World.
- For wonderful relaxation music, visit Harry Henshaw's website - Relaxation Music.
- Robert Rother, German EFT practitioner and translator of my EFT manual.
- Wellbeing Australia is a guide to wellbeing and ways to achieving it, with articles covering the whole gamut of what it means to be well. Articles by WellbeingSpot writing staff and Australian Wellbeing Professionals.
- Here's another good directory for all things holistic.
- Silencio Music is a nice site for relaxation and meditation music from the UK. You can get some nice royalty-free music here. They also offer a holistic directory.
- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.
|SelfGrowth.com - The online self-help improvement encyclopedia:
Many, many thanks,
"I love Betty's CD's. Her use of EFT is masterful,
and her guided imagery is gently relaxing and
transformative, and her voice is just right."
-Rue Hass, EFT Master, Boulder, CO
"Firstly let me say how delighted I am with your e-book. It's everything and more than you promised. I would say that after Gary Craig's manual, this is one of the definitive books on tapping."
- Heather Wilks, Melbourne, Australia
"I am so pleased and glad that I ordered your EFT/Hypnosis CDs. The guided imagery helps to soothe out emotions that surface during the tapping. It is a wonderful combination and I will be adding this to my daily self-care and healing journey. I would highly recommend these CDs to people wherever they are in life."
-Donna Keyes, Springfield, Massachussets
"Thank you again for all the work you obviously poured into the construction of your manual. I wish I had kept track of the number of times I have read and used your materials to enhance my EFT practice."
-Sal Campagna, Itasca, IL