Level 1-2 EFT Training
– Three Day Intensive –
April 26-27-28 , 2019
Location: South Burlington, Vermont
Next Level 1-2 EFT Training will be our Fall Class, November 1-3, 2019
Fee for the 3-day Level 1-2 combined EFT Trainings: $397
→ Early bird discount will end March 31. Register now for the Early Bird Fee: $350
- Three full days of EFT training, for a total of 21 hours classroom training
- Pre- and post-course additions (on-line modules and by teleconference) providing 24+ hours total
- 9-6 first day, then 9-5:30 (we take a generous 90-min. lunch break each day to recharge our batteries). On day three, we end at 4:30 to facilitate trips home. 🙂
- A comprehensive 70+ page manual of training materials
- A bountiful snack table with delicious snacks available all day
- Follow-up group EFT support by phone conference call
- Instruction in the full AAMET Curriculum for EFT Level 1-2 plus extra Creative EFT tips and handouts
- Opportunity to continue the AAMET Certification process in order to become a Certified EFT Practitioner (this is a process that can take anywhere from 6-12 months – see certification details)
This is a small-group training with usually about 8 participants. I hold the class at my home in South Burlington, Vermont, which provides a nurturing environment for our intensive three days together. This foundational training workshop is appropriate for both those who want to further their EFT skills for personal use and those who would like to use it professionally.
An amazing three days. Each experience offered an opportunity for deep and profound healing. Betty’s gentle manner made this a safe place to stretch, grow and change ourselves, and support each other in doing the same!
Lynda Schoenbeck, LICSW
Full Fee: $397
Early Bird: $350
Space is limited – sign up soon.
If you are Canadian, I’m happy to offer you a special rate to help off-set the difference with the Canadian dollar. Email me for details.
Registration for the next EFT Level 1-2 Training
April 26-28, 2019
Pay a Deposit: If you prefer to pay a $100 deposit to hold your place and pay the balance closer to class time, you’ll find that option here.
Payments by Check: I’m also happy to take registrations by mail, paid by check; please contact me to arrange this option. You can reach me by phone: 802-881-1255 or email: email@example.com
Refund policy: Believe me, I know that “life happens” and sometimes unavoidable complications arise. If a participant cannot attend as planned, I will refund their payment in full or, alternatively, we can decide to let it be pre-payment for the next class. Because classes are small, please do honor your commitment to be with us. However, if you truly can’t attend as planned, you will always be treated fairly and respectfully by me.
MORE ABOUT THE LEVEL 1-2 EFT TRAINING WORKSHOP
This exciting interactive EFT training intensive combines Level 1 and 2 to provide you with a solid training in the foundational skills of EFT tapping. You receive an 70+ page manual of our slides and teaching materials, EFT handouts and resources. What you learn will be immediately applicable in your personal life and, if you are a health professional, in your work with clients.
You’ll practice the basic process and learn key concepts and strategies. You will learn creative approaches to healing fears and painful memories, diminishing cravings, relieving stress and anxious feelings, helping with physical issues, and much more. The Level 1-2 EFT Training is the pre-requisite to EFT Certification, which is highly recommended as the best way to fully develop your EFT Art of Delivery skills, especially if you are going to use EFT professionally. You will leave our three-day training with all the essential tools in your toolbox. Then, if you choose to certify as an EFT Practitioner, the Certification process is a wonderful way to get the practice and mentoring needed for mastery.
Please do email me if you have any questions or other needs.
More on what you will learn:
Keep scrolling down this page to see the details of our Level 1-2 curriculum.
Getting Certified in EFT
Completing EFT Levels 1 and 2 is the first step towards meeting the requirements for AAMET Certification in EFT. The AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques) is the premier international certification for EFT, and AAMET trainings have respect and credibility worldwide. Keep scrolling down to see our Level 1-2 curriculum, which is in full compliance with the AAMET standards for Level 1-2 Trainings.
AAMET Curriculum for the Levels 1 and 2 EFT Trainings
Please note: Although the topics are divided in the lists below into Level 1 and Level 2 skills, there are places where the material overlaps in the combined training. Our intensive 3 days work very well to weave all these skills together and help you integrate it all. Then you’ll need to practice, practice, practice. 🙂
Level 1: Foundational Skills I
In EFT level 1, students master key concepts and get hands-on experience to prepare them to use basic EFT skills for themselves, family and friends. Covered in Level 1:
- What EFT tapping is and the history behind it
- An overview of the science behind EFT
- Building Bridges from existing beliefs to EFT
- How to do EFT: the current EFT Basic Recipe; the original version of EFT and why it is good to know both
- The SUDS scale and other ways to Measure and Test
- The history, principals and implications of Psychological Reversal
- How to formulate Setup statements
- Aspects of our issues and the concept of shifting aspects
- The importance of Being Specific; “global” vs. “specific”
- Skillful questioning
- How to handle excessive emotional intensity
- The Movie Technique/Tell-The-Story Technique for clearing the emotion of specific events
- Understanding the Generalization Effect
- Cognitive belief shifts
- Using EFT to help with aches and pains
- Using EFT on addictive cravings
- The concept of Borrowing Benefits
- Troubleshooting: what to do when EFT seems not to work
Level 2: Foundational Skills II
Level 2 offers further development of EFT skills for serious students. Students learn and practice core competencies that lead them to become confident with EFT. At the end of Levels 1 & 2, students receive a Certificate of Completion and they are considered competent to offer EFT to others at a basic level. There is, of course, much more to do to complete requirements for full AAMET Certification: practice sessions, case studies, mentoring and more, a process which typically takes 6 months – 1 year. The certification process is available to Level 2 graduates and many continue into certification, but of course there is no requirement to continue.
Covered in Level 2:
- Listening and gaining rapport
- Introduction to trauma; EFT, trauma, and the brain
- Further development of the Movie Technique/Tell-the-Story Technique
- The Gentle Techniques of Sneaking Up, Guessing, the Tearless Trauma Technique, and Chasing the Pain
- The great value of the Movie/Tell-the-Story Technique + the Gentle Techniques for approaching and healing trauma
- Abreactions: how to avoid them and what to do if they arise
- More approaches for Physical Issues; Emotional Roots of Physical Symptoms
- “Table with Many Legs” metaphor for complex issues
- About Core Issues
- Finding Core Issues with skillful questions
- Using intuition
- “Through you not by you”
- Recognizing your limits – “Don’t go where you don’t belong”
- Extra tapping points and variations
- Awareness of cognitive, perceptual, energetic, and somatic shifts
- Reframing and introduction to how to use Reframes with EFT
- Reframing with client’s own cognitive shift
- Writing on the Walls concept
- The Palace of Possibilities – finding and addressing limiting beliefs
- Affirmations and “tail-enders”
- “How true is it for you?” (the VOC measurement, validity of cognition)
- Introduction to Choices and creative language
- More on creative Testing of results
- Personal Peace Procedure
- Introduction to delivering EFT by telephone/ skype
- Introduction to EFT for groups and Borrowing Benefits
- Introduction to EFT for children
- Importance of doing our own personal work – personal triggers
- Safety, boundaries, and confidentiality
- The AAMET Ethics Code
- Requirements and benefits of Certification
The Certification Process
As stated earlier, the AAMET EFT Certification process involves a great deal more than the 3-day class. The Level 1-2 Training is an essential first step. For those who are interested in continuing towards getting certified in EFT, you team up with a mentor to work towards certification.
Betty has developed a comprehensive 6-month program offering full support for enhanced training and AAMET certification. To see what she offers, take a look at the Emotional Freedom Mastery Program.