Next Level 1-2 EFT Training
6 Saturday mornings
Coming soon! Dates to be announced – email if interested
9:30 am to 1 pm New York time (2:30 – 6 pm UK time)
Full fee for the training: $575 — Early Bird: $525
A message from Betty: As a former college teacher, I especially appreciate the format of a 3 1/2 hour class once a week, with time in between to integrate and practice the material. There are great advantages to having our learning spread out over time.
♥ I only teach small groups, which assures that the classes are lively and interactive. There will be plenty of time for questions and discussion, laughter and connection. Be assured that we will take adequate breaks and include movement. We guard against zoom fatigue!
♥ Zoom breakout rooms work beautifully for practice in pairs. A great deal of our time is spent in hands-on practice, then discussion of our experiences.
♥ For most people, learning in bite-size pieces facilitates greater mastery of the EFT Foundational Skills by the end of the training. More compressed formats, such as the standard 3-day intensive, are excellent too — but there are undeniable educational advantages with a series of shorter classes over time, especially for those who prefer this more leisurely pace.
Our EFT Level 1-2 includes:
- Minimum of 21 hours live on-line training via zoom videoconference — format will be 3 1/2 hour segments over 6 weeks
- Pre- and post-course additions via on-line modules providing 24+ hours total
- A comprehensive manual of training materials
- Optional extra practice or discussion sessions, which can be scheduled during or after the 6 weeks as the group desires
- Follow-up group webinar for further EFT support
- Instruction in the full EFT International Curriculum for EFT Level 1-2 plus extra Creative EFT tips and handouts
- Opportunity to continue the EFT International Certification process in order to become a Certified EFT Practitioner (this is a process that can take anywhere from 6-12 months – see certification details – see fee for the certification program)
This is a small-group training, limited to 6 to 8 participants plus one or more EFT Emotional Assistants. Our foundational EFT training workshop is appropriate for both those who want to further their EFT skills for personal use and those who would like to use it professionally.
Fees and Sign-up
Full Fee: $575
Pay a $100 deposit to hold your spot and pay the balance closer to class time.
Pay Your Balance:
Payments by Check:
I’m also happy to take registrations by mail, paid by check; please contact me to arrange this option: bettymh.vt<at>gmail.com
If you are Canadian, I’m happy to offer you a special rate to help off-set the difference with the Canadian dollar. Email me for details.
A comment from the in-person intensive:
An amazing training. Each experience offered an opportunity for deep and profound healing. Betty’s gentle manner made this a safe place to stretch, grow and change ourselves, and support each other in doing the same!
Lynda Schoenbeck, LICSW
MORE ABOUT THE LEVEL 1-2 EFT TRAINING WORKSHOP
Our exciting interactive EFT Level 1-2 combined training has been successfully converted to an online format. The six weeks of online classes prove to be an even more effective method to provide you with a solid training in the foundational skills of EFT tapping. I still provide you with a comprehensive manual, EFT handouts and other resources. Even though the class is virtual, the manual you receive is *the real thing,* 100 pages in a binder sent to you by snail mail. What you learn from this training will be immediately applicable in your personal life and, if you are a professional in the helping fields, in your work with clients.
You’ll practice the basic process and learn key concepts and strategies. You will learn creative approaches to healing fears and painful memories, diminishing cravings, relieving stress and anxious feelings, helping with physical issues, and much more. The Level 1-2 EFT Training is the pre-requisite to EFT Certification, which is highly recommended as the best way to fully develop your EFT Art of Delivery skills, especially if you are going to use EFT professionally. You will complete our training with all the essential tools in your toolbox. Then, if you choose to certify as an EFT Practitioner, the Certification process is a wonderful way to get the practice and mentoring needed for mastery.
More on what you will learn:
Keep scrolling down this page to see the details of our Level 1-2 curriculum.
Getting Certified in EFT
Completing EFT Levels 1 and 2 is the first step towards meeting the requirements for EFTi Certification in EFT. The EFTi (EFT International) is the premier international certification for EFT, and EFTi trainings have respect and credibility worldwide. Keep scrolling down to see our Level 1-2 curriculum, which is in full compliance with the EFTi standards for Level 1-2 Trainings.
See EFTi Certification details here.
Review the fees for Betty’s EFT Certification Program
Learn more about EFT International here, or on the EFT International website.
EFT International Curriculum for the Levels 1 and 2 EFT Trainings
Please note: Although the topics are divided in the lists below into Level 1 and Level 2 skills, there are places where the material overlaps in the combined training. Our six weeks of classes work very well to weave all these skills together and help you integrate it all. Then you’ll need to practice, practice, practice. 🙂
Level 1: Foundational Skills I
In EFT level 1, students master key concepts and get hands-on experience to prepare them to use basic EFT skills for themselves, family and friends. Covered in Level 1:
- What EFT tapping is and the history behind it
- An overview of the science behind EFT
- Building Bridges from existing beliefs to EFT
- How to do EFT: the current EFT Basic Recipe; the original version of EFT and why it is good to know both
- The SUDS scale and other ways to Measure and Test
- The history, principals and implications of Psychological Reversal
- How to formulate Setup statements
- Aspects of our issues and the concept of shifting aspects
- The importance of Being Specific; “global” vs. “specific”
- Skillful questioning
- How to handle excessive emotional intensity
- The Movie Technique/Tell-The-Story Technique for clearing the emotion of specific events
- Understanding the Generalization Effect
- Cognitive belief shifts
- Using EFT to help with aches and pains
- Using EFT on addictive cravings
- The concept of Borrowing Benefits
- Troubleshooting: what to do when EFT seems not to work
Level 2: Foundational Skills II
Level 2 offers further development of EFT skills for serious students. Students learn and practice core competencies that lead them to become confident with EFT. At the end of Levels 1 & 2, students receive a Certificate of Completion and they are considered competent to offer EFT to others at a basic level. There is, of course, much more to do to complete requirements for full EFTi Certification: practice sessions, case studies, mentoring and more, a process which typically takes 6 months – 1 year. The certification process is available to Level 2 graduates and many continue into certification, but of course there is no requirement to continue.
Covered in Level 2:
- Listening and gaining rapport
- Introduction to trauma; EFT, trauma, and the brain
- Further development of the Movie Technique/Tell-the-Story Technique
- The Gentle Techniques of Sneaking Up, Guessing, the Tearless Trauma Technique, and Chasing the Pain
- The great value of the Movie/Tell-the-Story Technique + the Gentle Techniques for approaching and healing trauma
- Abreactions: how to avoid them and what to do if they arise
- More approaches for Physical Issues; Emotional Roots of Physical Symptoms
- “Table with Many Legs” metaphor for complex issues
- About Core Issues
- Finding Core Issues with skillful questions
- Recognizing and working with Reversals
- Using intuition
- “Through you not by you”
- Recognizing your limits – “Don’t go where you don’t belong”
- Extra tapping points and variations
- Awareness of cognitive, perceptual, energetic, and somatic shifts
- Reframing with client’s own cognitive shift
- Writing on the Walls concept
- The Palace of Possibilities – finding and addressing limiting beliefs
- Affirmations and “tail-enders”
- “How true is it for you?” (the VOC measurement, validity of cognition)
- Introduction to creative language
- More on creative Testing of results
- Personal Peace Procedure
- Introduction to delivering EFT by videoconference (Zoom or Skype) or phone
- Introduction to EFT for groups and Borrowing Benefits
- Introduction to EFT for children
- Introduction to EFT for animals
- Importance of doing our own personal work – personal triggers
- Safety, boundaries, and confidentiality
- The EFT International Ethics Code
- Requirements and benefits of Certification
The Certification Process
As stated earlier, the EFT International Certification process involves a great deal more than the foundational training of the EFT Level 1-2. But going through an EFT Level 1-2 Training is the essential first step. For those who are interested in continuing towards getting certified in EFT, you team up with a mentor to work towards certification.
Betty has developed a comprehensive program offering full support for enhanced training and EFT International Certification. To see what she offers, take a look at the Emotional Freedom Mastery Program.