Two Streams: Hypnotherapy and EFT
When you work with me, you receive the benefit of two rich streams flowing together, the two powerful modalities of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and Hypnotherapy. My extensive background in Hypnotherapy gives me an understanding of the subconscious mind and how to talk to the subconscious. My long involvement with EFT Tapping gives me the great advantage of a mind-body centered approach, effective emotional clearing, and the most powerful energy psychology method we know.
When we do an EFT session, whether in person or by phone/Skype, I bring supportive language into the tapping that is based on what appeals to the subconscious mind. Our subconscious is always listening. And although the conscious mind is the “captain of the ship,” it is only 10% or so of what is going on in us — the other 90% is at the subconscious level where emotions, hidden motivations, core beliefs, inner programming and habits reside. EFT clearly reaches beneath the tip of the iceberg (conscious mind) into the deeper levels of ourselves (subconscious mind). An understanding of the subconscious can really enhance EFT.
When we do a hypnotherapy session, I can bring in the tapping where it is needed. Much of my work combines the two in various creative ways, hence “Creative EFT.” Thanks to my hypnotherapy background, I easily create supportive recordings for my clients. Often I make short tapping recordings with a brief hypnotherapy visualization or meditation at the end.
The language of the subconscious is imagery and when we bring inner imagery into the EFT process, we get a whole new level of healing. Whether we are talking to the body to resolve an illness issue, bringing care to the inner child, or creating an exciting and successful future vision, this way of working is easy and extremely effective. I have developed an entire EFT approach involving the imagination + tapping which I call “Inner Theater.” It works so well that many clients say that they now cannot do without it.
Betty, your Inner Theater approach is spot-on for me. It really works for me! When I get a vision of my struggle with the imagination, and then we tap for it, oh my god, it’s a different vision! And we get the solution. This has been astronomical in terms of my progress.
– Anna R.
Video of my colleague Lynne Shaner and I discussing Inner Theater
One of the best things about my creative approach is that I have a great capacity to tailor sessions to the individual. It is very important to me that I listen carefully and give you what you want in the way that works best for you. We work as a team and together we creatively find the approaches that are just right.
Learn more about my unique approach to teaching EFT workshops. In both Level 1-2 and Level 3 workshops, you receive the support of a small group setting and a friendly and nurturing learning environment. In Level 1-2, I include EFT creative language and some understandings of the subconscious. In Level 3, many more Creative EFT techniques are added as I teach you my special methods for Inner Child Healing, Parts Therapy, and the exciting Inner Theater approach to EFT. Many students have told me that these advanced skills have taken their EFT to a whole new level.