Level 3 EFT Training – Two Days
Saturday and Sunday
South Burlington, Vermont
Dates for our next Level 3 have not been chosen. Level 3 is usually offered by demand, when enough Level 2 students are ready for the Advanced level. Email Betty if you may be interested and you will be notified when the class is scheduled.
- Two full days of training, 9-5:30 each day
- A comprehensive manual of Level 3 materials and resources
- An “inner child healing” guided tapping recording and script
- Delicious snacks during the day
- Access to Betty free monthly group mentoring session by phone conference call
- Completion of the full AAMET Level 3 curriculum plus comprehensive instruction in special Creative EFT techniques
- Opportunity to continue the certification process and obtain AAMET Level 3 EFT Practitioner Certification
This is a small-group EFT training with a limit of 10. Please note: The prerequisite for Level 3 is completion of AAMET EFT Levels 1-2 and a reasonable amount of experience with EFT. It is suggested that you have 50 practice hours and/or a year of integration time since your Level 1-2 class.
Full Fee: $375 – Early bird rate of $325
Canadian friends – please contact me to register. I will offer you a special rate so you are not disadvantaged because of the exchange with the US dollar!
Register for the next Level 3 Training.
Early registration rate of $325 is currently in effect
Pay a Deposit: If you prefer to pay a $100 deposit to hold your place and pay the balance closer to class time, you’ll find that option here.
Payments by Check: I’m also happy to take registrations by mail, paid by check; please email me to arrange this option. Contact me by phone: 802-881-1255 or email: email@example.com
Refund policy: Believe me, I know that “life happens” and sometimes unavoidable complications arise. If a participant cannot attend as planned, I will refund their payment in full or, alternatively, we can decide to let it be pre-payment for the next class. Because classes are small, please do honor your commitment to be with us. However, if you truly can’t attend as planned, you will always be treated fairly and respectfully by me.
The Level 3 class with Betty was transforming. It gave me so many more tools to use in my EFT work, and I am ever grateful to have taken my EFT training with Betty. Her soulful spirit and loving nature are a true gift to the world she so faithfully serves.
– Susan Kubert
MORE ABOUT THE LEVEL 3 TRAININGS
This is an advanced training in the Art of Delivery of EFT, open to students who have had Level 1 and 2 training – whether you have studied with Betty or with others – and have a reasonable amount of experience, such as 50 practice hours and/or one year to integrate the Level 1-2 material. The AAMET vision for Level 3 EFT Trainings is an exciting one. AAMET trainers cover the standard Level 3 curriculum and, in addition, each Level 3 instructor has the opportunity to teach his or her own special EFT skills and creative applications of EFT. You thus have the opportunity to benefit from taking Level 3 more than once, with different instructors, in order to sample the best that each experienced EFT trainer has to offer.
In addition to the AAMET-approved content, Betty will be including her own special creative work with EFT: powerful techniques for inner child healing, effective work with parts, and the innovative approach of Inner Theater as well as new techniques for trauma and special manifestation processes. You will learn creative, cutting-edge techniques and enhance your skills with intensive practice. We also include important information on ethics and professional issues. See the full Level 3 curriculum below.
Completion of a Level 3 class is the first step towards AAMET Level 3 Practitioner Certification. The Level 3 Certification involves further requirements, mainly more practice work and case studies involving multiple sessions and complex issues. Information will be included in the Level 3 class.
Our Level 3 Curriculum
Our two days will cover the following topics. As always, about a third of our time is spent in hands-on practice or demonstrations.
- Safety, boundaries, and other practitioner-client issues
- Expanding on rapport, calibration, and intuitive skills
- Submodalities and protective distancing
- Concepts of transference and projection
- Recognizing the more severe mental/emotional disturbances (generally beyond our scope of practice)
- Self-awareness and dealing with triggers
- Advanced language skills
- The Rambling Reframe
- More on skillful reframing
- Advanced work with Psychological Reversal re: the resistant parts of us
- Parts Therapy with EFT
- Inner Child healing with EFT
- Working with serious illness
- The role of love and forgiveness
- Continuous tapping and other variations
- Special circumstances: working with those who have disabilities or for whom English is not their first language
- EFT and the subconscious mind
- The Inner Theater approach
- Special techniques for trauma healing
- More advanced work for finding Core Issues
- Unique manifestation processes
- Peak performance
- In-depth discussion regarding ethics and professionalism
- More on practice-building and developing as a professional
- Legal issues – liability insurance – how to avoid risks or pitflls
- Level 3 Practitioner Certification information