Level 3 EFT Training – ONLINE – six 3 1/2 hour classes
EFT International Approved Level 3 Advanced Skills Training
2024 dates to be announced. Email Betty if interested
- Class is once a week for six weeks, 3 1/2 hour meetings each week
- A comprehensive manual of Level 3 materials and resources
- An “inner child healing” guided tapping recording and script
- Completion of the full EFT International Level 3 curriculum plus comprehensive instruction in special Creative EFT techniques
- Opportunity to continue the certification process and obtain EFT International Advanced Practitioner Certification
This is a small-group EFT training. Please note: The prerequisite for Level 3 is EFTi Practitioner Certification. I only accept EFTi Accredited Certified Practitioners with a minimum of one year of practice.
Full Fee: $575
Registration will be made available when class dates are established.
Canadian friends – please contact me to register. I will offer you a special rate so you are not disadvantaged because of the exchange with the US dollar.
Refund policy: Believe me, I know that “life happens” and sometimes unavoidable complications arise. If a participant cannot attend as planned, I will refund their payment in full or, alternatively, we can decide to let it be pre-payment for the next class. Because classes are small, please do honor your commitment to be with us. However, if you truly can’t attend as planned, you will always be treated fairly and respectfully by me.
The Level 3 class with Betty was transforming. It gave me so many more tools to use in my EFT work, and I am ever grateful to have taken my EFT training with Betty. Her soulful spirit and loving nature are a true gift to the world she so faithfully serves.
– Susan Kubert
MORE ABOUT THE LEVEL 3 TRAININGS
This is an advanced training in the Art of Delivery of EFT, open to students who have had EFT International Level 1 and 2 training – whether you have studied with Betty or with another EFTi Trainer – and have completed Practitioner Certification. If not an Accredited Certified EFTi Practitioner, we require that you have done at least 50 practice hours and/or one year to integrate the Level 1-2 material.
In addition to the EFT International-approved content, Betty will be including her own special creative work with EFT: powerful techniques for inner child healing, effective work with parts, and the innovative approaches to work with inner imagery. Level 3 includes in-depth instruction for working safely with trauma. You will learn creative, cutting-edge techniques and enhance your skills with intensive practice. We also include important information on ethics and professional issues. See the full Level 3 curriculum below.
Completion of a Level 3 class is the first step towards EFTi Advanced Practitioner Certification. The Level 3 Certification involves further requirements, mainly more practice work and case studies involving multiple sessions and complex issues. Information will be included in the Level 3 class.
Our Level 3 Curriculum
Our class will cover these topics and more. As always, about a third of our time is spent in hands-on practice or demonstrations.
- Safety, boundaries, and other practitioner-client issues
- Expanding on rapport, calibration, and intuitive skills
- Submodalities and protective distancing
- Concepts of transference and projection
- Recognizing the more severe mental/emotional disturbances (generally beyond our scope of practice)
- Self-awareness and dealing with triggers
- Advanced language skills
- More on skillful reframing
- Advanced work with Psychological Reversal re: the resistant parts of us
- Parts Work with EFT
- Inner Child healing with EFT
- Working with serious illness
- Continuous tapping and other variations
- Special circumstances: working with those who have disabilities or for whom English is not their first language
- EFT and the subconscious mind
- Work with inner imagery
- Special techniques for trauma healing
- More advanced work for finding Core Issues
- In-depth discussion regarding ethics and professionalism
- More on practice-building and developing as a professional
- Legal issues – liability insurance – how to avoid risks or pitflls
- Level 3 Practitioner Certification information